Adding a projector to your business can make a great difference. For those who already have a projector at work, maintaining it is a must to make it perform reliably for years to come. Correct cleaning and maintenance is the key to prolong the life of your projector. Here are some tips to ensure the wellbeing of your projector:
- Proper Ventilation – Proper ventilation is important as when it is used for a longer period, it tends to overheat. Overheating can cause a lot of problems and you would have to take it to the repair shop. Make sure you have proper air circulation to help it cool down.
- Clean the Filter – A projector has an in-built air circulating system to cool itself down. However, the filter gets dirty and makes it hard for air to circulate. When dusts accumulate, it can lead to system failure. Make sure you clean the filter every month. For this you can use compressed air to blow out the ducts.
- Clean the Lens – Remember, the lens is the most delicate part of the projector that should be cleaned with care. One scratch can affect the image quality of the projector. Make sure you use a microfiber cloth to wipe the dirt or dust accumulated on that. There are cleaning solutions available that are specifically formulated to clean sensitive devices. Just spray the solution and wipe away the dirt.
- Proper mounting is necessary – Most of the people prefer mounting their projectors on the ceiling. You should take professional help to make sure that the gadget is properly mounted and does not fall on the floor. Proper installation is also important to get the image accurately on the screen.
- Take care of the lamp and bulb – Dull and dim images is an indication towards the bulb reaching its maximum life. Get a new bulb to get a crisper image. Make sure you call professionals for proper maintenance of the projector to make it work for years to come.
If your projector is not working properly, feel free to contact our technicians. We are competent to repair any make and model of projector efficiently.