Projectors have taken the market by a storm since they were first introduced. With their help, one can easily demonstrate, teach or present a large number of people simultaneously. Moreover, they don’t require much of equipment. However during their lifetime, projectors also suffer from a variety of problems. These problems may or may not be acute in nature, but they definitely affect the projecting capability of the projector. Hence, whenever encountered, these problems should be taken care of by professionals so that they can be dealt in a better way. We, at Dial TV, provide TV, stereo and projector repair services in Winnipeg.
Call us anytime if your projector seems to be troubling.
Common Problems in Projectors:
- Distortion of colors in the images produced by projectors might be experienced.
- Appearance of lines or dots on the display is another common problem with projectors.
- Overheating of projectors due to continuous use may rupture its internal components.
- Sometimes the projector might be switched on but it won’t display an image. Generally, this is a power supply defect
- Quite often projectors also tend to produce dull or washed out images.
- If the projector’s lamp is cracked or broken, then it is unable to perform any function.
Common Brands for Projector Parts
How we Deal Problems in Projectors:
The problem of distorted image or washed out colors often lies with the cables or with the color main/wheel board.
The appearance of dots or lines on the image is often attributed with the problem in the projector’s main board.
Overheating of the projector is due to malfunctioning of the fan which can be either repaired or replaced.
A switched on projector with no image means there is some problem with either the lamp’s ballast unit or the lamp itself.
Dull images are caused if the projector’s lamp has almost given up on you. In that case, we replace it. We have the best quality DLP lamps for projectors.
A cracked or broken lamp is irreparable and can only be replaced.
At Dial TV, we are a team of knowledgeable and experienced technicians who can handle any repair job related to CRT, LCD, LED or Plasma TVs. Apart from them, we also handle have quality experience in repairing faulty stereo and projector systems.